I feel that titles will be a major part of the opening scene as it will immediately grab the attention of the audince which is extremely important. I will be using special titles and sound effects to create my main titles. Adobe after effects and soundbooth are the tools i am going to use,to create them.We couldn't decied what titles we should use for our opening scene so i asked different people what they thought and what sort of titles that they liked, which nearly everyone said Fly by Titles, so using there feedback we decided to try that. Wednesday, 29 February 2012
Sound effects and titles
I feel that titles will be a major part of the opening scene as it will immediately grab the attention of the audince which is extremely important. I will be using special titles and sound effects to create my main titles. Adobe after effects and soundbooth are the tools i am going to use,to create them.We couldn't decied what titles we should use for our opening scene so i asked different people what they thought and what sort of titles that they liked, which nearly everyone said Fly by Titles, so using there feedback we decided to try that.
Labels:
Construction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment